Monday, May 10, 2010

Uno Mas!

This will be my last post for the semester and I'll try to make it short...unlike the rest of my posts. I'm also gonna try to switch it up and not write about anything softball related but I am going stick with sports! So have any of you been watch the NBA playoffs?? The Suns swept the Spurs and it couldn't be sweeter! I'm a third generation Phoenix Suns fan and the playoffs for me have been extremely frustrating over the past several years. The Spurs have been our Achilles Heel and to be honest I can't stand them! They play dirty and in my opinion have never deserved to move on against us. I was watching the game last night at my grandparents house during dinner for Mother's Day. Everyone was cheering and yelling at the TV throughout the entire game and when the game was finally over we were ecstatic! One thing though...what the heck is up with Tim Duncan elbowing Stevie in the face?!? Some people are saying it wasn't intentional but I beg to differ! Tim Duncan never does anything like that unintentionally. All he has to do is put that puppy dog face on and say, "I didn't do it." LAME! Why do the Spurs always have to pick on Steve Nash?? They're always beating up on him. But I think Steve is OK (even though his eye was black and blue and swollen shut!) and the best part is we WON! SUNS WIN! I don't know if any of you are Suns fans but we were due! This is going to be our year! You just wait and watch! Lakers beware! We're in it to win it this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment